Valuing, Preserving, and Maximizing Third Party Benefits
Providing care for individuals with special medical needs can be extremely expensive. Visits to medical providers, medications, home health care, durable medical equipment and other costs add up quickly and are often required for a lifetime. In addition, many individuals with special needs are unable to sustain employment and reach financial independence.
Fortunately, there are assistance and benefit programs that can help. Through the use of various financial planning and legal tools, individuals with special needs can obtain and preserve access to programs to supplement private funds to cover medical and quality of life costs.
At National Care Advisors, our nurse consultants specialize in helping clients and their families, as well as their financial managers and trustees, to understand the laws and regulations specific to these benefits programs. Our professional documentation is essential for trustees, fiduciaries, and attorneys that are providing services to individuals with special needs. We work directly with clients and their legal and financial advisors to:
- Analyze the “real life” value of third party benefits specific to the client’s medical and care needs
- Consult regarding preservation of eligibility for current and future third party benefits
- Advocate to maximize the authorized payment for services, supplies and equipment through third party benefits
Our consultants have extensive experience working with local, state and federal agencies as well as private insurance companies to secure, preserve access to and maximize benefits. There is often an immediate and significant return on investment as a result of the income and costs that are covered by third party benefits. Areas of expertise include:
- Medicaid Waiver Services
- Social Security Income
- Social Security Disability Income
- Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Developmental Disability Resources/Regional Center
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Public School System Assistance (Individualize Education Plans, 504 Plans)
- Affordable Care Act Insurance (ObamaCare)
- Private Health Insurance
- VA Benefits
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Workers’ Compensation
Unsure about what third party benefits you, your loved one or your client are eligible for? Have you been denied or lost access to benefits? Do you know the value of benefits and that all benefits have been maximized? Contact us today to discuss how National Care Advisors can help you evaluate your unique circumstances and ensure you are receiving and maximizing all available benefits!