Trustees & FiduciariesOur goal is to support trustees in making the best, most informed decisions for their clients, based on the individual's unique complex care needs, available resources, and current and future quality of needs.
We offer our expertise to put the interests of the trust beneficiaries first and make recommendations on the following:
- Consulting and documentation to support trust expenditures
- How to leverage third party benefits and other available resources
- Development of comprehensive, flexible spending plans that address ever-changing quality of life needs
- Advocacy for accessing, maximizing and preserving valuable benefits, including Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid
- Focus on sustainability and the mitigation of trustee practice risk
“The family trust fund is being administered much more wisely and the additional support from the third party benefits is making a difference to the sustainability of the trust account. The trustee has much less risk because of the recommendations and expenditure planning provided by National Care Advisors.”
Ready to reach out?
Contact us to learn more about how we can support you.