We are planners. For Life.
We turn the overwhelming task of charting the course for the future into a clear, comprehensive care plan for special needs clients – today. Learn how.
Why National Care Advisors
Many people with special needs report they’ve never defined their own standard for life.
THAT’S WHY IT’S THE FIRST QUESTION WE ASK.
- We are a national nurse consulting firm providing life care planning, quality of life assessment, cost analysis, benefits management and case management services.
- Our consultants travel nationwide, having served clients in all 50 states.
- Our highly experienced consultants average over 20 years of nursing and education experience.
- We promote a team approach in planning for individuals with special needs, including family, financial, legal and care support.
Special Needs Analysis and Planning
- Future Care and Quality of Life Cost Projections and Planning
- Litigation Life Care Planning and Support
- Expert Witness
Trust Advisor Services
- Benefits Coordination
- Care, Housing, Transportation, Vacation and Socialization Solutions
- Expenditure Planning
- Probate Court Documentation and Expert Witness
- Medicaid/Medicaid Waiver Analysis
- Social Security, Medicare, VA and Developmental Disability Resources
- Medicare Set Aside and Lien Analysis
- Medical Bill Review
Medicare Set Aside Administration
- Self Administered Training and Support
- Full Account Administration
- Utilization Review and Reporting
Case Management and Advocacy
- Coordination of Care, Housing, Transportation, Vocation and Socialization
- Education Advocacy
- Medical and Vocational Case Management
- Workers’ Compensation and Disability Case Management
Collateral Benefits Analysis
- Third Party Benefits Valuation
- Expert Witness