The ultimate goal of every special needs plan is to provide a lifetime strategy for managing the costs, benefits, and quality of life for the family and individual with special needs challenges.
We work with special needs clients and their families to create a comprehensive life care plan for the future. At every step of this process, we consult closely with clients and their families to ensure the plan will meet their specific vision for quality of life.
The first step is defining the client’s vision for quality of life. Then, we analyze the associated costs and value of third party benefits. Finally, the vision is achieved through practical and effective care coordination, and smart financial planning for today (and years to come).
To do this, we must consider:
- Quality of Life Determination – How can we maximize quality of life to not only meet care needs, but to also achieve dreams, desires, and interests?
- Special Needs Cost Analysis
- Benefits Analysis – Quantification of the value of benefits and preservation of access to future benefits based on sound planning.
- Transition and Long-Term Case Management Support – Assistance through life stages to address housing, vocational, care, transportation and social needs.
- Trust and Medicare Set Aside Administration Support
For a look into our services for families and clients, read our success story: Family Secures Financial Independence for Their Daughter.